DURING REGISTRATION PROCESS.
Solution of buserelin acetate for injection for cows and mares.
Medicinal product for veterinary use.
1 ml of product contains:
Buserelin acetate 0,0045 mg
Properties and effects:
Buserelinum acetate is a synthetic analogue of GnRH hormone. It stimulates the secretion of gonadotropins: LH (luteinizing hormone) and FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) from anterior hypophysis.
- Treatment of fertility disorders derived from ovaries at cows and mares
- Prophylactically, to increase the conception rates after insemination
Not to use during pregnancy and lactation.
Cows – intramuscularly:
- Cystic Ovaries (follicular cysts – stimulation of luteinization) – 5ml
- Absence of rut on the background of ovarian hypofunction – 5ml
- To improve the results of insemination (stimulation of ovulation) – 2,5-5ml
- Late ovulation and ovarian follicles atresia – 5ml
- To prevent disturbance of fertility in the postpartum period through the cycle induction – 5ml since 12th day after parturition
Mares – intramuscularly:
- Cystic Ovaries (follicular cysts – stimulation of luteinization) – 5ml.
- Cystic Ovaries – 10ml.
- Rut absence – 5ml 2-3 times every 24 hours
- Stimulation of ovulation – 10ml
For animals only. To buy of decision of veterinary doctor only.
Withdrawal period is not required.
During cysts treatment, in about 8th day since injection, control of Biorelina Wet efficiency is advised i.e. detection of corpus luteum. In the absence of corpus luteum, the treatment may be repeat. When cycle is back (detection of corpus luteum), PgF2 alpha may be used.
For the stimulation of ovulation, Biorelina Wet may be applied during insemination or mating.
1 package contains 5 vials with 10 ml of buserelin acetate solution.