DURING REGISTRATION PROCESS.
Lyophilizant of porcine prolactin with dissolvent for intramuscular injections for sows. Medicinal product for veterinary use.
1 vial contains:
porcine prolactin (prolactinum suillum) 100 I.U.
Properties and effects:
Prolactin is a peptide hormone of anterior pituitary necessary for induction of lactation and its correct course. Prolactin stimulates milk secretion and regulates synthesis of peptides, lipids and immunoglobulins. When applied to animals with symptoms of primary agalactia and with agalactia caused by endotoxins of Escherichia Coli, it stimulates milk secretion in 1,2 – 2 hours since applied. It is also a factor increasing immunity and decreasing stress.
- Primary agalactia at sows
- Mastitis-Metritis-Agalactia (MMA syndrome) – along with practice treatment
- Prophylactically in primigravid sows and in these sows at which lactation disorders occurred previously
The content of vial, dissolved in 2 ml of solvent and administered intramuscularly only once.
- Therapeutically – The drug should be administered immediately after noticing first symptoms of agalactia in sows. The administration may be repeated after 24 hours.
- Prophylactically – It is administered within first day after farrowing.
For animals only. To buy of decision of veterinary doctor only.
1 package contains 5 vials with 100 I.U. of porcine prolactin in dry, lyophilized form each.