Solution for udder disinfection of cows, goats and sheep.
1000 ml of product contains:
Povidone-Iodine 7,5-12,5 g
Properties and effects:
Biodapol Wet has a confirmed effectiveness against to Gram-positive bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus hirae) and Gram-negative bacteria (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, Proteus vulgaris). It kills also yeast (Candida). In conditions of milk load the product act germicidal just after 1 min from application. In dirty conditions the product act germicidal and fungicidal after 30 min from application.
Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) is a complex of polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) and iodine, which is known for more than 60 years on the whole world as very effective antiseptic against a broad spectrum of microorganisms without causing microbial resistance. PVP-Iodine is safer and show less systemic toxicity than classic iodine preparations. Moreover, any possible stains from PVP-I are easy to remove using only clear water.
Product for externally use
- For udder disinfection before and after milking
- For teat dipping during dry period (far-off and close-up dry cows)
Direction for use:
For udder disinfection before and after milking:
Spray the product perpendicularly to skin area from distance of about 15-20 cm for about 2 s, in such a way to achieve coverage of the entire teat barrel, and dry thereafter.
In dry period:
Use in form of teats bath twice a day. Dip the entire teat barrel in about 20 ml of the product for about 15 s and dry thereafter.
Direct and indirect effects of product:
In individuals who are allergic to iodine may occur skin irritation and allergic reaction. Person, who applied product to animals, and who are allergic to iodine should be careful due to the risk of allergic reaction.
There are reversible color effects of certain textile materials, such as clothes, after using Biodapol Wet. Stains can be easy removed easily with warm water and soap.
First aid in case of poisoning and allergy:
In contact with skin, wash with water. In contact with eyes rinse with plenty of water.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting, drink plenty (1-2 glasses) of water or milk.
If irritation or long-lasting symptoms of allergy contact to doctor.
24 months since production date.
Bottle 500 ml with or without atomizer.